Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Paypal and Ebay scams!

I got my paypal account some months back because i wanted to be able to buy on the internet without any fuss. However, what I saw on youtube has left me with cold feet and I aim to cancel my account ASAP. Good thing that while waiting for my credit card to be processed I have not hooked it up yet... just my debit card :-(

Watch these videos on youtube and while you're at it take a look at the videos of online email scammers too. Just type either paypal scam or email scams into the search bar. BTW the people with ebay and paypal complaints mostly seem to be sellers, but whatever the case I think its wrong to be cheating anybody. Watch out for scams people cause there are people who'd gladly rip your hard earned money off without a twinge of regret.

No comments: