Tuesday, May 27, 2008

MESSY FALL OUTS FROM LOVE

Ok, so today I got my daily fix of celeb news. Seriously, I don't know why I do read these tabloids- on serious thought they are quite the waste of time. Anyway, Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards are having a very public fall out, and what a drama is being played out! The things that they tell the press is extremely shocking. Ah! maybe it is because of this desire to be shocked by the lives of others that I read these tabloids... shame on me!

These two were married and later underwent a messy divorce. They have two kids together I believe. So now they are unmarried to each other, if such a word even exists! And very irritated at each other. The object of my blog today, if you are wondering, is not to tell you about these two highly respected people. My intent is actually to ask a question- why do people who have been in love once later go on to hate each other equally well?!!!LOL

My guess is that living and spending time together brings out the worst in people. And unless one is ready to be unconditionally accepting, chances are that resentments will soon crop up. So the most reasonable question to ask now is, what are they doing together in the first place if they dislike each other so much? The reason is plain simple- they deceived each other. But before you start raising your eyebrow in condemnation, don't we all do it? Remember the ' first impression is the biggest impression' line that we so love to quote. Well, isn't that presenting the best side of ourselves to get into people's good books?

We will have to find a way to bridge the gap between impressions and honesty if we are to find lasting relationships. Of course one cannot go showing people one's worst traits for the sake of honesty! I hope that you have a great day and be blessed. oh, and always remember smoking kills!

No comments: