Sunday, May 25, 2008

CARTOON STRIPS, KIDS, FLOWERS AND LAUGHTER



This morning's paper had a very delectable cartoon strip that made me laugh out loud. "Made my day!" is what I said out aloud. Then I realized that without giving much thought to it I had actually said something very true.

Life is quite a bundle of surprises. A lot of it unpleasant. However, sometimes all it takes is a simple laugh over small things to make life seem less unfair. I think that without things like cartoon strips, kids and flowers, the suicide rates would go up because there would be nothing good to offset the bad in life. What I mean to say is that we should not be ungrateful for the little things in life. These are after all what make life worth living. At the same time let us also give some thought to people who have been deprived of even these small life savers. Good morning and have a great day!

No comments: