Monday, May 19, 2008

SOLO DUET?!!

The title I chose for today's entry is self-contradictory to say the least. Musically, the word duet means a vocal presentation performed by two voices, while solo refers to one person's act. But no, I have not lost my grammatical bearings, neither am I in rebellion against music. I am referring to an amazing person named Nick Pitera, an aspiring singer. The dude can sing in two voices! And what's even more amazing is his ability to switch between voices effortlessly. This description alone is not enough to present his talent. Though there are a good number of his videos on Youtube, I suggest that you watch him singing ' A whole new world', from Diseny's Alladin, in a duet with himself! Just follow the link below.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=t9-CS2v8wcc

No comments: