Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Web Log

Darn! it's been sometime,eh. With all the developments in my life I did not have enough time to post anything. And that my friends was an excuse of the basest sort. I mean how many of us use every minute of our day productively? I'd guess none.


So instead of making excuses let me do a good turn. I'm going to list my favorite websites- sites i visit almost daily. They are a queer collection, no doubt, but oh boy, are they inetersting or what!

Online music- www.last.fm

For design- www.thecoolhunter.net

For street fashion- www.the sartorialist.com

For mangas!- www.onemanga.com

For head phone reviews- www. head-fi.org

For Audio equipment reviews- www.stereophile.com

For online movies- www.watch-movies-links.net

For old classics- www.veoh.com

For photography- www.pdnonline.com/www.Japan-photo.info/www.photo.net


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

18禁地少女遊戲.la論壇.一葉情貼圖片區 av127.視訊美女ing.台灣論壇女生遊戲.台灣論壇-av貼圖.5278論壇.4qk色美媚入口.雙贏論壇.g世代論壇.777成人視訊.plus 28論壇.4u成人視訊.plus論壇.ok論壇.花花論壇 .557557 視訊交友.dcp2p論壇.小說論壇.私密論壇.私服論壇.小老鼠分享論壇 .浪漫月光論壇影片下載區.ng綜合論壇.av080-視訊交友.ut13077視訊聊天.台灣論壇遊戲區.台灣論壇18禁遊戲區.背包客棧論壇.成人交友.交友愛情館.昆蟲論壇.go2av視訊網.tt1069男同志論壇.購購購線上購點論壇.080aa片直播.色情論壇甜心寶貝貼片.eney伊莉論壇.gogobox 論壇.sogo 色論壇.番薯論壇av.日本av論壇.xxxpanda.34c元氣論壇.aio168論壇 .嘟嘟貼圖sex888movie影城.拓網交友-情色視訊.情色影片免費觀賞you tube影片下載.18成人網.aio交友愛情館情色自拍找援交.0951成人頻道下載.0951影片下載日本av女優.免費線上成人影片bonbonsex.mm賓館sexy diamond.dudu sex台中視訊.sexdiy免費影城.aio性愛dvd辣妹影片直播.月光論壇080大學生視訊.080美女視訊a片線上看.s383情色大網咖寶貝視訊.animal sex援交友聊天室.080性感沙灘3

麗芬 said...

天下父母心-時時孝順你的父母~~.................................................................

Anonymous said...

I love most of the comments on this post though I cant read them :p